Updated July 6, 2020
Your privacy is important to us.
· We’ll refer to our website as the “Site”.
· We’ll refer to all the products and services we provide, individually and collectively, as the “Services”.
· We’ll refer to you, the person or entity accessing our Site or using our Services, as“you” or “your” or (if you are a purchaser of our Services), our “customer”.
Data Controller: For general data protection regulation purposes, the “Data Controller” means the organization who decides the purposes for which, and the way in which, any Personal Information is processed. Our customers are the Data Controllers.
Data Processor: A “Data Processor” is an organization which processes Personal Information for a Data Controller. We are the Data Processor for our customers. As a Data Processor, we are bound by the requirements of theGeneral Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”).
Data Processing: Data processing is any operation or set of operations (whether automated or not) performed upon Personal Information.Examples of data processing explicitly listed in the text of the GDPR are: collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or making available, aligning or combining, restricting, erasure or destruction.
Personal Information: Personal information is any information which is about you, from which you can be identified. Personal Information includes information such as an individual's name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Personal Information also includes information about an individual's activities, such as information about his or her activity on Site or our Services, and demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this information is linked to personal information that identifies that individual. Personal Information does not include "aggregate" or other non-personally identifiable information. Aggregate information is information that we collect about a group or category of products, services, or users that is not personally identifiable or from which individual identities are removed.
How do we collect Personal Information?
In our service as a Data Processor, we collect Personal Information from Data Controllers in several ways:
· Information you provide to us directly.
· Information we may receive from third parties.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
· Your first and last name, username and email address.
· Your company’s name.
· Your (and/or your company’s) physical address.
· Information you choose to provide us through our Services (including, for example, your birthdate and/or phone number).
· We may collect information you post to, or collect from, users of the Services. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services.
· We may also collect and aggregate information about the use of our Site and our Services. That information includes browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, screen resolution, browser type, operating system name and version, language, as well as add-ons for your browser. The information may also include usage data, including the pages visited on and links clicked on our Site, the time spent on those pages, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
· We may also permit third-party online advertising networks to collect information(through Cookies or similar tracking technology) about your and others’ use of our Services and any of your mobile or web applications, in order to allow those third-party networks to display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Services as well as on other websites or apps.
What do we use your Personal Information for?
· To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of theServices.
· To compile statistics and analysis about use of our Site and our Services.
· To personalize your experience.
· To improve our Site and our Services — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To improve customer service — your Personal Information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to our Services, to alert you of updates, and to send periodic emails containing information relevant to your account.
· If you purchase our Services, then to enable you to purchase, renew and appropriately use a commercial license to our Services.
· We may also use Personal Information you provide to send you email marketing about Lido products and services, invite you to participate in events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes. We allow you to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us as described in the "YourChoices" section below.
We may also use your Personal Information where necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, including to share information with government and regulatory authorities when required by law orin response to legal process, obligation, or request.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose your Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We will request your consent before we use or disclose your Personal Information for a materially different purpose than those set forth in this Policy.
Your Choices About Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect or receive to communicate directly with you. We may send email marketing communications about Lido. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practical. Additionally, even after you opt out from receiving marketing messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our Services (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
In addition, you may opt out of allowing third-party online advertising networks to collect information from our Site by adjusting the browser settings on your computer or mobile device. Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking tools.
Protection of Personal Information
Lido cares about the security of your Personal Information, and we make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of your Personal Information. We maintain organizational, technical, and administrative procedures designed to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, deletion, loss, alteration, and misuse. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe that your interaction with us is not secure, please contact us immediately.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Lido. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third-party sites and services that you add to the Lido Service, such as single sign on. Lido is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. Upon becoming aware of a breach of your Personal Information, we will notify you as quickly as we can and will provide timely information relating to the breach as it becomes known in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations or as is reasonably requested by you.
Who at Lido may access your Personal Information?
Designated members of our staff may access Personal Information to help our customers with any questions they have, including help using our Services, investigating security issues, or following up on bug fixes with a customer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Except as set out below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
· We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers (for example, payment processing and data storage and processing facilities) that we use to provide the Services.
· We limit the Personal Information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such PersonalInformation.
· We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors.
· These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
· We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
· In particular, we may release your Personal Information to third parties as required to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoena/court order, legal process or other government request, (ii) enforce our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Lido, its users or the public as required or permitted by law and (v) detect, prevent or otherwise address criminal (including fraud or stalking), security or technical issues.
· If you enable a public sharing of your Lido applications, any information or content that you voluntarily disclose in your application becomes available to the public. If you remove information that you posted to the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users of the Services have copied or saved that information.
· In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a merger, reorganization, joint venture, assignment, sale, or change of ownership, we may share Personal Information for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
How do we handle global transfers and processing of your Personal Information?
If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ fromU.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including PersonalInformation, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. If we transfer your Personal Information from the E.U. and process it in the United States, we do so in accordance with applicable law. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Retention of your Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as we need to fulfill our Services. In addition, we retain Personal Information after we cease providing Services to you, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies and notices, which we suggest you review. If the linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, or the privacy practices
These Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen, and we kindly request they not provide any PersonalInformation through the Services.
Other rights you have include the rights to:
· Ask fora copy of your Personal Information
· Ask us to correct your Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated
· Ask us to transfer your Personal Information to other organizations.
· Ask us to erase certain categories or types of information
· If you choose to remove your Personal Information, you acknowledge that we may retain archived copies of your Personal Information in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason todo so.
· Ask us to restrict certain processing
· You have the right to object to processing of Personal Information. Where we have asked for your consent to process information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
· Residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland: The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
8 Beach Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10013